From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:36:25 -0600
Subject: RE: [CHAT] update on garden/bottle brush

Well Bonnie- doubt that will ever happen- the only neighbors I see
are<br>the kids... all adults do not come out of their homes... maybe a
peak<br>out the window, but sadly, not one enjoys the fresh air. At
first I<br>thought it was due to working inside getting unpacked- but 5
years down<br>the line- they are still not outside:( One had a nice
brick patio with<br>an open covering, bought nice patio furniture, had a
landscaper come in<br>and did plant some trees and shrubs.... have never
once seen them out<br>there.... they even have a lawn service cut the
Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan<br>> Donna, I think you will inspire others in
your area to plant trees.<br>Just<br>> give neighbors a little time in
the hot sun before inviting them into<br>your<br>> shade under a lovely
tree and they will see the

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com