From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:10:15 -0800
Subject: Re: [CHAT] habitat etc now cold

It's all relative, isn't it. We had some below zero temps around New
Year's<br>& after that the teens felt balmy. After a week of above
freezing weather,<br>20s feel really cold. I'm ready for
spring.<br>----- Original Message -----<br>From:
<Cersgarden@aol.com><br>To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Saturday,
January 31, 2004 6:37 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] habitat etc now
judybrowning@lewiston.com writes:<br>><br>> << snow and teens anyday

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com