From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 05:53:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What's Blooming

Guess yesterday was really Let's See What's Blooming Sunday rather than
loaded <br>with flower buds [neither quite open]. I was hoping that the
lychee <br>would be blooming, too, but no signs of it doing so
yet.<br><br>On Sunday, February 1, 2004, at 11:33 PM, Theresa
wrote:<br><br>> Funny you noticed youres today, as I also found my first
blooming <br>> hellebore<br>> today too! Mine is white, one bud and one
bloom open! Yeah for both <br>> of us!<br>> I also have daffodils
blooming and a lovely anemone. Oh, and 1 <br>> snowdrop. A<br>> whole
bunch of my bulbs are coming up now, and I noticed that my <br>>
bletilla<br>> are starting to come up too. Oh, and of course my camellia
Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net