Re: Word from Iraq

> George W. objects to paying the shipping charges on coffee ($1/lb.) that
> it costs to ship it to our troops in the Gulf region, so they either
> have to do without or get their own.

Well, he still pays part of it.  If I send something it is my impression
that I pay frt only to the point of departure from US which has a zip code
of 09335.  I just did the calculation at www.usps.com and a 3 pound pkg
would cost $6 for Priority Military Mail.

Sam was well stocked on toiletries, etc when he left a few weeks ago, but
thanks for the tip.  I'll check to see what he needs that he might not have
planned on or has run out of.

Kitty