Re: word from Iraq

You are correct Cathy, thanks for clarifying that for everyone else.  Under
normal conditions many of these soldiers would be in hospital beds,  it is no
different than any other combat situation....although I doubt that anyone would
have ever thought that this brand new state of the art hospital consisting of
4 buildings, a total of 15 stories, 16 operating rooms, etc. would ever be
filled to capacity.  They have on average 200 soldiers a month being brought
into the hospital from overseas.  And this is only this one hospital.
Although granted, not unlike Vietnam, I doubt very many thought that this
would happen......or know it is happening.  That was actually my point.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 2/2/2004 11:02:49 AM Central Standard Time,