Re: word from Iraq

In a message dated 2/2/04 2:49:54 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< VA services vary state to state.  In Indiana, as a child of a disabled
veteran, 2/3 of 8 semesters of my college tuition were paid for. >>

Kitty, was that a military benefit or social security?  Iowa requires full
time military to pay state income taxes. Many states do not.  Regular military
receiving identical  compensation but some pay state income tax and others do
not is not right.
    I am sure your point, VA services vary is true.  I believe there are
those who receive adequate care but not all.  What I hear here is you do not want
to go to the VA hospital unless you have no other resources.