RE: What's Blooming

What a shame...I love Jade plants...they are indoor plants for me...will
they recover?  My daughter is working in LA so I hear about the weather
from her...also, have visited that area in August, November, and May.  My
husband and I visited the Huntington Gardens...beautiful...I could have
spent days...also, visited the native garden at Riverside.  The native
plants have a beauty all their own...I fell in love with rosemary hedges.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN