Word from Iraq

My dad and uncles were in WW 2 and my brother was in Vietnam.   They all said
the USO was the place that provided them with goodies and coffee.  Our
Republican Women's Club had a drive last year and raised $750 to donate to the
USO.  Pretty good for a group of 60 women, IMO.  Also, after he recovered
partially from a major stroke, my dad was treated at the VA hospital in PA.
They would even keep him for 2 weeks each year so my step-mother could go on
vacation.  They were good to him and he was only a Seargent when he was
discharged. Verona