Re: Iraq/tax

In a message dated 2/3/04 4:26:28 PM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:

<< Whether you pay state income tax is up to your state. >>

Cathy, I was aware of this but it seems the feds could pass a ruling which
would override a state saying anyone who is serving their country as a fulltime
military person should be tax free.  We are basically speaking of the young
man/woman who retains their home address and are serving their 3-4 yr period.
Career military I believe would not retain their home state address.
    This whole conversation is totally out of character for me.  Can you tell
I have hibernated due to the snow and cold.  I have a need to express myself.
So advise me to go tell it to my state legislature.