RE: Junk mail and spam

My isp took it upon themselves to start a spam area. I have 24 hours to
view and decide to release it or it is trashed. The nice thing about
this one is they send me a daily e-mail with the sender and subject
lines of all held messages, which I can retrieve from there, or go to a
web site and read the message before downloading. They have seem to
worked out the bugs from the beginning, and now it works pretty well...
of course you can whitelist anyone, and after that, they will always let
them go thru... Had to do that with this list.... seems they did not
like some of the messages with referrals to companies.

Donna