Re: Iraq/taxes

Houston is unbelievably high. Don't know the recent %.  But about died in the
late 80's when we got here and stayed in a hotel until we found a
house......13% back then.  We do get an awful lot of tourists in Texas, with many
conventions,  the Winter Texans, the wealthy  Mexicans that come here to do their
clothes and car shopping, etc.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/3/2004 11:02:47 PM Central Standard Time,