Re: Junk mail and spam

>  The only pitches I get about "enhanced male performance" now
> are in the boob tube [er... no intended reference to the super bowl].

I suppose gardenchat isn't the place to discuss this, but ^^there's^^ the
opening.
I don't think I'm a prude and I am all for the first ammendment, but even
without the "costume malfunction" I thought the excepts I saw of the
halftime show were trashy.  Then I heard how the game commentators were
snickering about a tailgate party that included strippers on poles.  Then
there's the commercials - we've all heard plenty about their
tackiness......all this, but heaven forbid, children watching a big football
game should be subjected to a MoveOn message.

Kitty