Re: Iraq

Could still be the same, Ceres, I have no experience or knowledge of this in
detail.  I know that the military has people that are with family support who
help the family through this awful time after a loved one's death, with the
paper work, councelling, etc. etc.  Even with retirees they do this, which was a
tremendous help with my mom who was a total loss when my dad passed away at
the Kerrville VA hospital.....by the way, no escort from there to San Antonio.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/4/2004 11:03:16 AM Central Standard Time,