Re: Gardening newsletters anyone?

Got the same message as Ceres. Assume they don't recognize MG from other states!
Cathy
On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 04:48 PM, Richard T. Apking wrote:

We have a little MG newsletter tied to the Dodge County Extension Service,
our local Hort person is Sarah Browning, who is just top notch. Here is the
link to us: http://hortparadise.unl.edu/mastergardener and follow the
prompts. You could look at the MG profiles if you want. We're pretty proud
of this.