Re: Word from Iraq

If you were active duty, while you may have been queued after AD AF, you should not have to have been scheduled after dependents and retirees. If a retiree, I guess it is possible that you might have ended up behind AF retirees, though it makes no sense. Dependents of active duty still rank behind active duty in the "pecking order", although I would strenuously object if they did not take precedence over dependents of retirees. (Suspect that retirees would take take precedence over dependents of AD, but this may not be so.) When we get into the Washington bureaucracy, you never know.