Re: Gardening newsletters anyone?

In a message dated 2/4/2004 5:13:30 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Last fall I had a long list of people who
signed up to help on the Bulb Sale, I sent out a group email and no one
That's too bad.  Anytime the horticulturist at the experiment station needs
help he just sends an e-mail to the MG group who signed up for that project.
It's a great way to operate, and, since I'm a long distance call, it saves
money.  Our local garden club, however, is another matter all together. This year
the "non-gardening" members voted to have our annual tour on April 17, two
days after our last frost date!  I suggested we just cut out pictures of what
would be coming up and place them around our gardens.

zone 7
West TN