RE: Word from Iraq

We didn't sneak anything in.... if you knew our member, she can be very
persuasive especially when she wants to.... goes the extra mile and does
it by the book to make it happen.

I do know that all the food had to be shipped separately and in
seal-a-meal bags- Ziploc wasn't good enough.

It was truly a group effort. It was also sent to a -- sorry not a
military person here, so not using the proper terms-- hall where many of
the men and women use during down time to relax. So it wasn't just one
group that got the benefit... many did. We were kinda worried that it
wouldn't really get there... but they did allow her son to call home and
say thanks... He as well as the others there where so surprised and