RE: Gardening newsletters anyone?

Noticed over the years that a person is either an internet folk or not.
Those of us hooked on this form of communication just can't believe that
someone hasn't looked at their e-mail in months....

E-mail is also at your convenience.... I read mine when I have time....
not while in the middle of a meal, like when the phone rings:(

And it also helps keep my long distance bill down....