From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:36:45 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] habitat etc now cold

In a message dated 2/2/04 4:47:17 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< it got up to 24 degrees for Super Bowl weekend
snow yesterday <br>and is really coming down now with predictions of
addtl 4". It is hard to <br>believe we have had no wind. The snow is so
light & fluffy! It will be bad news <br>if the wind comes up. As I look
out my kitchen window onto the deck, the <br>snow is piled so high on
the railings. I must take a photo as this never occurs. <br> The two
doves who normally sit on the railings all day have not been about.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com