From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:42:26 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Iraq/tax

I can understand Nevada, but seemed odd for TX... Never really gave it a
whole lot of thought and just struck me as odd...<br><br>My hotels bills
are paid via a company credit card, and I have no choice<br>on where I
go or stay at. I just sign my name after looking at the<br>amount of
nights, telephone, internet service, meals and no other items<br>I
didn't do:) But you are right, Atlanta is 14%, since it happens to
Message -----<br>From: Cersgarden@aol.com<br>Sent: 2/3/2004 1:30:18
In a message dated 2/3/04 1:14:04 PM, justme@prairieinet.net
writes:<br>> <br>> << No state tax??? >><br>> <br>> Actually, Donna,
there are several states that do not have state income tax. <br>> I know
Nevada does not and Jim, you don't in Florida, do you? You know they
and other <br>> states that have hi tourist travel grab it from theme.
You travel alot, do you <br>> look at the hotel taxes when you check
out? Some are unbelieveable! Many add <br>> state, county and city

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com