From: cathy carpenter [mailto: cathyc@rnet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:44:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Iraq/tax

Now we are getting into states rights!<br>Cathy<br>On Tuesday, February
3, 2004, at 04:33 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:<br><br>> In a message
dated 2/3/04 4:26:28 PM, cathyc@rnet.com writes:<br>><br>> << Whether
you pay state income tax is up to your state. >><br>><br>> Cathy, I was
aware of this but it seems the feds could pass a ruling <br>> which<br>>
would override a state saying anyone who is serving their country as a
speaking of the <br>> young<br>> man/woman who retains their home
address and are serving their 3-4 yr <br>> period.<br>> Career military
I believe would not retain their home state address.<br>> This whole
conversation is totally out of character for me. Can <br>> you tell<br>>
I have hibernated due to the snow and cold. I have a need to express

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com