From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:06:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gardening newsletters anyone?

April 17????? Non-gardening Garden Club members? Something's not
Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:56 PM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gardening
Central Standard Time,<br>> kmrsy@comcast.net writes:<br>> Last fall I
had a long list of people who<br>> signed up to help on the Bulb Sale, I
sent out a group email and no one<br>> replied.<br>> That's too bad.
Anytime the horticulturist at the experiment station<br>needs<br>> help
he just sends an e-mail to the MG group who signed up for
that<br>project.<br>> It's a great way to operate, and, since I'm a long
distance call, it saves<br>> money. Our local garden club, however, is
another matter all together.<br>This year<br>> the "non-gardening"
members voted to have our annual tour on April 17, two<br>> days after
our last frost date! I suggested we just cut out pictures
of<br>what<br>> would be coming up and place them around our

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com