From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 05:34:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Iraq/tax

Don't I wish! I think the population in my area doubles about every 4
5, 2004, at 05:13 AM, Melody wrote:<br><br>> Jim...funny I thought the
state motto was "Come on down but don't get <br>> any ideas about
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious."<br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>><br>> --- On Tue 02/03, james singer < jsinger@igc.org >
wrote:<br>> From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:54:48 -0500<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Iraq/tax<br>><br>> Florida has no state income tax
either. It does have "tourist" taxes on<br>> <br>hotels and other
tourist traps, however. And that's why the state<br>> <br>motto, with
apologies to the memory of Rod Roddy, is "Come On<br>>

    http://www.excite.com<br>>

The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>><br>> -----

Florida<br>Zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>