Re: Gardening newsletters anyone?

I  couldn't agree more, Kitty.  I have club members who say "Oh, I never look
at that" about their email.  Why have it?  My dh is secretary for a couple of
organizations and likes to send out the minutes in a few days after the board
meetings.  Only about three members of these boards don't list email
addresses,  so he sends theirs by snail mail, but several of them call him to complain
that they didn't receive the minutes or other communications that had been
sent by email.  I guess they have it because they think it makes them look more
'"with it" or something.  But never looking at it gives the opposite
impression.  Oh well.  No accounting for some folks.