Re: tax/public schools

Hi, Ceres. Sorry, but I don't buy that line about football supporting other sports. Earlier this year, there was an economic analysis in the New York Times magazine that documented that football is a black hole in any school's budget. Needless to say, such treasonous information is ignored in my area.