Re: Iraq/ VA hospitals

So many suffer because unthinking/ignorant people promulgate false information. Many recruiters "sold" military careers based on a "guaranteed" health care benefit for life, when in reality, it was always "space A", and even that dependent on government decisions that might downsize or close health care facilities. I had the less than enviable task of explaining this to those whose health care facilities were being closed in the mid Atlantic states. Not fun.
Cathy