From:  [mailto: TeichFlora@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:14:15 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardening news/non-gardening

In our MG org. we have quite a few.....they are very interested in
plants, <br>the social aspect, etc. but have gardeners that actually DO
the gardening.<br>Noreen <-----a gardening gardener<br>zone 9<br>Texas
Gulf Coast<br><br>In a message dated 2/5/2004 9:44:49 AM Central
Standard Time, <br>gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:<br>Yeah...how do
you have non-gardening members of a local garden club? Now<br>there's an
interesting story there, somewhere, I'll

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com