Bi-o-Kleen products

Hi all-

A while back I had recommended Bi-o-kleen products for those of you with
itchy skin (and other organic household cleaners too).  I have just
discovered that there is a knock-off company selling "Biokleen" products
that are not the same thing at all.  The ones I have experience with  and
really like are at this website:

Sorry for any confusion.  I just went online to order and accidently found
the other knock-offs.