Re: Iraq/ VA hospitals

That is true for companies that do not separate their retirement funds from
the business funds.  When it is mixed, it is too tempting to get into it
when business is bad or goes belly up.  But, military service could/should
be different...especially when it is a matter of life and death and when
you are serving so that others can enjoy a good life.  Also, think that
those non-citizens that fight for us should receive citizenship as part of
their benefits, especially during military action.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN