From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 5:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] early arrivals - tree peonies

Thanks, Libby. That was my first thought and what I often do when I receive
such plants in early April.  But early February sort of threw me.

They sent them now because they had been included on an order of bulbs that
will be sold at the Home & Garden show later this month.  I have to
repackage and label all of them and have them ready 2 wks from now.  I had
noted on the order that they could send the peonies later, but I guess they
didn't feel like it.