From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 9:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] early arrivals - tree peonies

> They had tree peonies, but only violet and pink- so I didn't get one.
So what color would you prefer?  The ones I ordered were 'Black Dragon
Holding Blossom' a nice rich cherry red.  I had planned to get a yellow but
the Hort Ed said that yellows aren't as strong as other colors.   I don't
know if he meant yellow varieties of P. suffruticosa or P. lutea which is
yellow.
Kitty