From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 8:15 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] early arrivals - tree peonies

In a message dated 2/9/04 7:06:48 PM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

<<  The only problem
last year was that by the time I left for work, it was dark and when I came
home from work, it was dark.  (Much harder to take photos in the dark!) >>

Bonnie, are you saying it bloomed so early that it was still dark in morn &
eve?  Both of mine bloom after the garden peonies.  Would seem  your
location
is good unless they do not like the walnut trees.
    Ceres

http://www.hort.net/funds/