RE: early arrivals - tree peonies

Have one for me, Donna!  You deserve it!  :>D

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 8:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] early arrivals - tree peonies

Wishing I was enjoying the day :).... it was a rough day at work today,
so no time to play.... the internet is a bit tied up with phase three of
the nasty virus out there also today.... so things might not have been
going thru well either.

Who is heading off to have a nice glass of wine and put my feet up!:)