Re: Happy Birthday!

In a message dated 02/09/2004 9:29:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:

> My 17 year old has not been driving very long,
> the twins are in drivers ed, and the other 15 year old will take drivers ed
> next semester.

Oh boy, do you have my sympathy!  That's when I began to get my first gray
My sons had spent summers on my father's farm in Alabama, and grampa had let
the boys drive the farm truck in the fields, so they thought they knew
everything about driving.  But just wait until they start to race motorcycles!
Auralie, who has been there.