Re: early arrivals - tree peonies

In a message dated 2/10/04 10:09:58 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< It's possible that Ceres has late-blooming tree peonies and early-blooming
herbaceous peonies,  >>

Kitty, I could be wrong but will certainly take note this spring.  I did a
search on 'Coral Charm' and find it listed as early, EM and midseason.  More
interesting was the variation of color & form for this plant.  It is definitely
coral and more of a single.