nursery interview apparel

Hi Friends,

I have an interview Friday for general nursery work.  Previous job
interviews have always been for professional jobs so, of course, I wore a
suit.  What would I wear for this nursery interview?  A suit seems way
overdressed and suggestive of the possibilty that I wouldn't last in a
labor-type job.  But I don't want to dress down too much, giving the
impression that I don't think the job is important.  Maybe I'm over-thinking
this, but suggestions would be appreciated.

Kitty
I've CC'd a couple of you that might not read everyday to be sure you get
this.  I apologize for the duplication.