Re: Miss you guys!

Hello Jesse! Read the DaVinci Code and enjoyed it too - especially since
I could figure out stuff in the book! For your jewelry, you ought to try
Affair of the Heart some year - they have one up in Tulsa - just
finished the OKC one over the weekend. I'll come help even! I think that
they have them in several states now and wonder how they are elsewhere.

Went to the OK garden festival with husband and stepdaughter but didn't
get to listen to any of the presenters. As usual the displays filled my
head with great ideas and gave my husband a headache worrying about how
much work it will be for him. My stepdaughter enjoyed it and I was glad
that I had her with me to slow poor Mike down - he tends to walk through
the displays and miss all the details! And don't believe him if he tells
you that I focus on a plant or something and have to stop and count all
the leaves!

Take care and know that the spring will be here in Oklahoma soon!  Fran