From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 11:46 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] nursery interview apparel

I was laid off about 4wks ago.  There's very little available here.  I
rather doubt I'll get the job, I'd expect them to want someone younger.
The job would entail working with the public, stocking and watering.
I'm a little concerned about the weight lifting, but maybe it would get
me in shape!  Also, I'm not sure I could get by on what a nursery
laborer is paid.

I'd been working at my last job since before I began gardening, so
working at my hobby was never an option.  But, yes, I think that could
alter my views.  But I guess it is worth a shot.