lime loving plants

Anyone have any favorites that really like limey soil? A friend at work
wants to plant a garden but the soil is very alkaline which is not the
case here. She's also just North of here, probably borderline zones 7
and 8. Not much she can do to amend it because she gets run off from a
trailer park or something that keeps it that way....

I've got a book w/ a list of such but darned if I can find it right now!!

thanks y'all!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A