Re: lime loving plants

Well, Pam, considering that my soil is on the acid side, I'm no real
authority on plants for alkaline soil, but a bit of a search lists
the following (several of which do just fine in my garden as well),
plus I found a web site for native east Texas plants (or plants that
do well in E. TX):  http://snipurl.com/4f90

Acanthus spinosus
Achilllea filipendulina
Aconitum
Aethionema 'Warley Rose'
Alyssum spinosum
Anacamptis pyramidalis - pyramidal orchid
Anchusa italica
Anemone hupehensis
Anthyllis vulneraria
Arabis hirsuta
Asplenium marinum
Asplenium ruta-muraria
Asplenium trichomanes subsp. quadrivalens
Asplenium viride
Berberis thunbergii 'Bagatelle'
Bergenia cordifolia
Bird's Foot Trefoil