Re: nursery interview

I agree when it is directly the same....but when it is indirectly related
it's okay.  I've done both.....without going into details.  When one does the
exact same thing as one's hobby....for instance a seamstress, then one tends not
to want to do that when one comes home anymore, so doesn't enjoy it.  However,
let's say one loves to sew, and works at a fabric store, it's wonderful,
because you are right there with the product, using your knowledge and passion to
help the customer....but yet still anxious to go home and actually sew since
this is not being done at work.

So I would think working at a nursery with plants, even propagating, would
not take away the thrill of coming home and working in one's own garden.

My two cents, Kitty.....a suit is probably not appropriate, however, I would
still go looking nice, after all it is the first impression, and all
businesses want to have a good clean image.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 2/10/2004 4:44:21 PM Central Standard Time,