Re: nursery interview apparel

> I don't think I'd do it again...my time is worth a whole lot more than $6
an hour!
and
> and could not tolerate the heat on into the summer months.

Melody, this one pays $10-12 per hr.  Not great.  I figure I can get by on
$11
Ceres,  the summer heat does worry me.  I'd have to buy sunblock by the
gallon.  But I'm thinking that since the job starts in March and I'd be at
it daily, I could transition slowly and adapt to it.  Maybe not.

Kitty