Re: Happy Birthday! -- Parenthood

In a message dated 2/11/04 3:40:20 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< Turning 30 was a watershed event for me >>

Jim, my 30th birthday was the only birthday that bothered me. I guess it was
the fact that now you are middle age.  I have celebrated each one (and there
has been many) there after.  Even with white hair and fat, I don't feel old but
my age says other wise.  I have been very fortunate to have my health.