Re: nursery interview apparel

In a message dated 2/12/04 8:48:31 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Yes, I tried some gel inserts last year that really helped. >>

Kitty, mine is a $70 custom insert made by the foot dr.  I make sure I am
always on a stress pad if working in the same spot.  Unfortunately, my doctor
died of cancer recently so I am concerned with getting a replacement as this one
expires.  It took many visits and alterations to the insert to get it just
right.  I pronate (sp?) which puts stress incorrectly on the fore foot.  The
insert is designed to hold my foot in the correct postion.  It does not fit in a
dress shoe so I usually wear a good running shoe.