RE: peppers/what's everyone ordering?

I am not a big order of plants... have a few catalogs in front of me
that need my immediate attention, but just to dang tired to decide. I
did make it thru one and sent that in....

Veggies always come from neighborhood places as do most of my plants.

Here with snow on the ground, hard to think plants. I like to access the
garden in the spring and then decide what to get.... who am I kidding..
I tour the nurseries, find something I just have to have, and then
figure out after it is home where I am going to plant it....

Donna
Who is still sorting this mess of a house.... hoping to be done by
spring!