RE: what's everyone ordering?

I tour the nurseries, find something I just have to have, and then
figure out after it is home where I am going to plant it....

Donna, I bet most of us would have to admit to the above! I do a lot of
reading, making up index cards of notes as I go.  Then my notes, A to Z,
and I go to favorite plant sales and nurseries.  I always buy more
plants than I have room for.

This year I'm planning on renovating my mom's abandoned flower garden
(she died a few years back and we bought the house from my dad when he
moved to a retirement community). I've already got it full (in my mind)
of things I need room for!  I worked on a different garden of hers last
year.  The abandoned garden will be much more work as it is full of
weeds.   I may sacrifice some of the perennials and spray with Round-up.
I will dig out what I can first.  It's also got lots of self-seeders,
runners and some poison ivy growing there, but it's got good bones.
It's surrounded by a low stone wall and has a stone bench and slate
walkway within the bed.

So far I've only ordered a few daylilies.

Long Island, NY
Zone 7