From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 4:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday! -- Parenthood

Interesting. Turning 30 was a watershed event for me, too. I've heard,
however, that 40 is how you will think of yourself for the rest of your
life. And I guess I believe that--it's always disconcerting to see
myself in the mirror these days. Takes a moment before I realize it's
me.

On Wednesday, February 11, 2004, at 07:07 AM, Melody wrote:

> The day I turned 30 was one of the greatest days of my life...I finally
> got to be the age I'd felt since I was a very young girl...like my body
> finally caught up with "me inside". It was a truly satisfying day!
>

> Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

> --Albert Einstein

Island Jim
Southwest Florida