RE: Zone 10

Being one of the cheap ones on this list :)

I can only save so many plants. My house is not equipped with plant
storage and does get overfilled every year.(although this year, many
didn't get saved due to being ill and not able to get them indoors quick
enough) Sometimes I wonder if it is really worth it, since most seem to
die off around March for me and listening to DH complain about a plant
in his way.

The thought that does enter my head, especially with annuals, is we
should be shipping them in the fall to someone like Jim or Pam, regions
of the country that are just starting those type plants, and have them
ship them back in the spring when the heat gets to much for them

Who should probably wait till I wake up to post this :)