Re: Birthdays to therapy to Valentines Day plants...and a question....

I never had trouble with any particular number at the time it occurred.
Just sort of surprised at where I am. How'd I get to be 51?

> Anthurium 'Gemini'
Very nice! Found this:  low light; minimum temp. 50 degrees F.; wet/dry
cycle.
and this:
...common names of Tailflower, Cresta de Gallo, Cockscomb, Flamingo Flower,
Hawaiian Love Plant, and Tongue of Fire ....Allow them to dry slightly
between waterings. When it is time to water, do so thoroughly. Misting with
water is also recommended to dislodge dust and temporarily increase relative
humidity. A supply of a 20-20-20 water-soluble fertilizer solution with a N
level at 50 ppm once a month should be adequate under interior conditions.
Overfertilization indoors will cause soluble salts buildup and thus leaf
marginal or tip injury. Remove expired flowers as needed. Maintain interior
temperatures between 70 and 850F. Avoid drafts and excessive heat or cold,
especially from appliances such as televisions and refrigerators.
and:
Research has shown that Anthurium is a true interior-flowering foliage
plant.  Some cultivars are able to grow and flower continuously under
interior conditions with 100 foot candles for three years.

Kitty