Re: peppers/what's everyone ordering?

Yup, it would be the beginning of October, and, mostly because of work and
work-related travel, plus some other weekend activities through summer, I
rarely make it.  Amazing how well they manage to do since I usually don't
get them off to the best start in a timely fashion.  Last year I only had 1
left unplanted - sadly, that was a major accomplishment!  (It's
overwintering in the garage, repotted.)  You wouldn't think 40 or so plants,
plus a bunch of seed-started annuals,  would be that tough to get planted,
but I have to create the garden beds as I go for most of them, except the
annuals.  So it takes me much longer than you might otherwise think - and
than I like!  Mattock (cross between a pickax and an axe) is my most-used
"gardening" tool.

Occasionally I have managed to get a bed started the previous fall.  Most
often not.  Time just flies by too fast.  I probably will be skidding
broadside at the end of my journey, and most likely be 5 minutes late to
boot ;-)   Speaking of which, great poem, zem!

DH wonders why I bother gardening since I don't have a lot of time for it.
I am thankful this group will never ask that question.  As to the other
question of why I acquire plants I don't know if I'll be able to plant when
I should, well, I can't plant what I don't have, so this gives me goals, and
gets me small steps closer to what I want the yard to be.

So, long explanation for a remark that was mostly teasing myself.

I didn't realize Seed Savers Exchange dealt in plants also?

Libby
MD zone 6